Telangana Hindu Marriage Registration
HINDU MARRIAGE REGISTRATION
Requirements & Precautions
- * Bride minimum age at the solemnisation of marriage - 18 years completed.
- * Bridegroom minimum age at the solemnisation of marriage - 21 years completed.
- * Form A in duplicate along with payment of prescribed fee. Form A
- * Wedding invitation card.
- * A photograph of marriage ceremony capturing both wife and husband.
- * Residential proof of either of the spouse.
- * Copies of SSC Certificates of wife and husband or passport copies (for Date of Birth proof).
- * Three witnesses to sign in the form.
- * Three witnesses to sign in the register of Registrar office.